Dates for this year’s Practice Days
SUNDAY SESSIONS 2020
Enduro Exercise Day July 5th
***THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT***
Watch this space for upcoming events
Due to the Covid-19 situation our enduro exercise day will be run a little different to normal, entry will be by pre-bookings only, THERE WILL BE NO ADMISSIONS ON THE DAY.
- The signing-on form must be downloaded, completed and brought with you on the day.
- Anyone with cold or flu like symptoms must not attend!
- Payment in full on line in advance.
- You will be parked more than 2m apart to ensure social distancing.
- NO SPECTATORS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- At this moment in time there will not be any on-site catering (if this changes we will update you).
- Arrival at the venue from 9.30 with a start time of 11am, riders will be started with around a 10 second interval, finishing at 4pm. No admissions after 10.30.
- For this event we’re sorry but it’s over 18s only.
- There will be a strict limit on the numbers attending.
- Download your form here: Participants signing on form
- You will put your form in a box and get a wrist band and queue up over 2m apart.
Payment of £45 by bank transfer to:-
P J Quick
(Please note the space between ‘P’ and ‘J’, some banks are picky about this!)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of payment and the names of those that will be attending on the day. Thank you and see you soon!
Desert Rose Racing holds practice days on various dates throughout the year. These days are aimed at riders who want to be able to get out and ride their dirt bike and also to be able to get some practice riding in, which will allow riders to try out new found skills, without it being in a “race” environment!
Practice days are much more “laid-back”, we run them from 11-4 p.m. and you get to turn up at whatever time you like and to ride for as long as you like.
The track we use is a marked course, but we have different difficulties set-up to suit everyone’s riding skills. So you can either take it nice and easy and have a great ride with your friends or for those of you who really want to be pushed we also have an “Extreme” section all ready for you too.
The cost for a practice day is £45 on the day
Please be aware that noise regulations do apply and we will be checking!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
The address is: Cottage Lane, Westfield, East Sussex TN35 4RR
The off road scene in the UK is constantly loosing venues all the time, mostly due to noise problems. For all the events and practice days that Desert Rose holds there will be VERY STRICT NOISE limit of 94DB. Unfortunately any rider’s machine that fails to comply with this
WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE ALLOWED TO START
We are not looking to upset riders, just keep venues, so ALL can keep riding off road
Midweek training sessions
Desert Rose Racing will be offering a mid-week evening training-practice session for those of you who just can’t wait for the weekend to get out practicing your riding skills!! Watch this space for 2019 dates…
We will be holding these sessions on a Wednesday from 4.00-7.00 p.m. at our Westfield venue on a shortened track to our race-days. We will be on-hand for some training tips and guidance. Places are limited for these sessions.
The cost of these sessions will be £25.00 and will be cash on the day.
If you are going to be attending, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can keep an eye on numbers.
Normal rules regarding exhaust pipes apply.